Floor marking shapes
- Floor marking corner piecesAs low as £0.74 £0.61
- Floor marking dots (20 pack / 100 pack)As low as £6.46 £5.34
- Dot - Hazard StripesAs low as £9.93 £8.21
- Floor marking ovalsAs low as £0.51 £0.42
- Floor marking crosses (X-piece)As low as £1.05 £0.87
- Floor marking T-piecesAs low as £1.05 £0.87
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (20 pieces)As low as £9.27 £7.66
- Oval - Anti SlipAs low as £0.69 £0.57
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (20 pieces) - Anti SlipAs low as £12.60 £10.41
- Dot - Anti SlipAs low as £5.98 £4.94
- Corner - Anti SlipAs low as £1.02 £0.84
- Arrow - Anti SlipAs low as £1.26 £1.04
- T-piece - Anti SlipAs low as £1.42 £1.17
- X-piece - Anti SlipAs low as £1.59 £1.31
- Footstep - Anti SlipAs low as £0.85 £0.70
- Oval - Hazard StripesAs low as £1.05 £0.87
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (20 pieces) - Hazard StripesAs low as £27.99 £23.13
- Corner - Hazard StripesAs low as £1.63 £1.35
- T-piece - Hazard StripesAs low as £2.48 £2.05
- Forklift Aisle Marking Sign, Anti-slipAs low as £21.53 £17.79
- Pedestrian Walkway Floor Sign, Anti-slipAs low as £21.04 £17.39
- Measuring tape for applying floor marking£2.14 £1.77
- Oval - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £0.86 £0.71
- 'Shark's teeth' yield lines (10 pieces) - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £15.75 £13.02
- Footstep - Glow in the darkAs low as £1.06 £0.88
- T-piece - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £1.79 £1.48
- X-piece - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £2.17 £1.79
- Arrow - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £1.56 £1.29
- Corner - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £1.26 £1.04
- Dot - Glow in the dark tapeAs low as £9.60 £7.93
|Phone:||+31 24 - 352 352 2|
Floor marking shapes help organise the workplace and make it safer. Floor marking is perfect for applying lines and markings. With floor markings you can clearly and sustainably mark storage areas, workspaces, transport paths, and production and logistic environments in your warehousing setup. It is also suitable for use in other environments, such as offices, parking garages, schools, workshops, or hospitals.
Floor marking shapes have an incredibly broad range of applications. Partly because the various floor marking shapes are very easy to combine with each other. The floor marking shapes are available in a wide variety of types: different colours and sizes, anti-slip, striped, or glow-in-the-dark.
Anti-slip floor marking shapes
Anti-slip shapes can add an extra dimension to your floor marking. The anti-slip top layer limits the risk of slipping and falling. This increases safety in the workplace. The anti-slip versions are available in the same shapes as Jeka’s other well-known floor marking shapes.
Striped floor marking shapes
Striped floor marking shapes are typically used as hazard marking. The striped versions are available in dots, ovals, shark’s teeth yield lines, corner pieces and T-pieces. In addition to the common colour combinations of yellow-black and red-white, JekaShop also offers shapes in black-white, blue-white, and green-white.
Glow-in-the-dark floor marking shapes
All of Jeka’s floor marking shapes are available with photoluminescence (glow-in-the-dark). Glow-in-the-dark floor markings are typically used to mark exit routes. Floor marking shapes such as arrows, footsteps, or the pedestrian sign are exceptionally well suited for this. Glow-in-the-dark lines can also be applied with dots, ovals, and corner pieces. In addition, glow-in-the-dark tape is also an option. See the overview of all glow-in-the-dark floor markings here.
Combining floor marking shapes
Jeka’s floor marking shapes are designed to match each other in size. For example, this means that you can combine various large shapes, while still retaining the uniform look. The Jeka floor marking dot serves as the foundation. The width of the lines in the corner pieces, T-pieces, ovals, and X-pieces correspond exactly with the diameter of the dot (60 mm for the small shapes and 90 mm for the large shapes).
Combining floor marking shapes to create pallet locations is very common in warehouses. When pallet locations are clustered together, the outer corners can be marked with corner pieces. T-pieces are often placed between pallet locations on the outer edges of the pallet cluster. The corners inside the cluster can be marked with X-pieces. If you like, you can emphasise the lines even more by adding dots or ovals. Printed ovals are often used to indicate pallet locations as well. Last but not least, Jeka floor marking arrows can be used to show the driving direction.