- RuXXac Business XL folding hand truck£110.74 £91.52
- RuXXac Business folding hand truck£97.45 £80.54
- RuXXac Cross folding hand truck£138.02 £114.07
- RuXXac Parcel folding hand truck£112.52 £92.99
- RuXXac Exclusive folding hand truck£168.31 £139.10
- Kongamek luggage trolley, 50 kg capacity£66.59 £55.03
- Kongamek ergonomic hand truck, 250 kg capacity£726.68 £600.56
- Kongamek stair-climbing hand truck, 200 kg capacity£206.76 £170.88
- Kongamek hand truck, 150 kg capacity£138.91 £114.80
- Kongamek tire hand truckSpecial Price £277.90 £229.67 Regular Price £326.94
- RuXXac Jumbo folding hand truck£289.14 £238.96
- Kongamek hand truck, 250 kg capacityAs low as £191.17 £157.99
- Kongamek hand truck with collapsible loading platform, 150 kg capacityAs low as £122.75 £101.45
|Phone:||+31 24 - 352 352 2|
A hand truck is a simple hand cart that can be used for moving objects, primarily boxes, over short distances. They go by a number of different names: dolly, box cart, trolley, etc.
Hand trucks are most useful when goods are too heavy to lift, but do not have to be moved across significant distances. The goods cannot be too large either, otherwise they will not fit on the hand truck. For instance, it is better to move pallets with forklifts or pallet trucks.
It is also important that the goods are not located on a shelf. Hand trucks are able to lift things off the ground using the ledge at the base. If an object is not on the ground, then it still has to be picked up, which defeats the purpose of the hand truck.
Why are there so many different kinds of hand trucks?
Goods are sometimes heavy enough that it is necessary to use a hand truck, but are shaped in a way that is not ideal for loading onto the hand truck. If such an object has to be moved relatively often, then it is worthwhile to purchase a hand truck that has been designed to carry objects with that shape. Tyres are an example of this. A special tyre hand truck has been developed for this.
A hand truck is often better for the back
Lifting and moving objects can be very taxing for the back and shoulders. This reduces physical stress by reducing the lifting and carrying that is required.
Hand trucks at JekaShop
There are various kinds of hand trucks available at JekaShop. The assortment of internal transportation products has been carefully selected, so that a suitable solution is available for every imaginable application. Below is a brief overview of the various hand trucks:
Folding hand truck
Due to its lightweight construction and ability to be folded easily, the folding hand truck is the perfect portable solution. The hand truck is made of aluminium yet is very strong. Not to mention that the large loading surface makes this hand truck a true powerhouse.
Steel hand truck
The primary advantages of a steel hand truck are the large load capacity and sturdiness. It is suitable for many tasks in warehouses, production environments, shops, or on freight vehicles. It is highly suitable for heavy-lifting work and is impact resistant.
Ergonomic hand truck
This ergonomic hand truck has been designed to simplify working with a hand truck as much as possible. That is why this hand truck is equipped with several ergonomic features.
Stair climbing hand truck
This Kongamek stair-climbing hand truck is built for the easy transport of goods over stairs and steps, as the name suggests. The hand truck features six wheels in total. Three are equipped in a star-shape on each side, which means that height differences can be bridged easily.
Tyre hand truck
This tyre hand truck is capable of moving eight tyres at once. The hand truck easily clamps the tyres. It is perfect if tyres need to be moved often. This tyre hand truck is made of steel and has pneumatic tyres.
If you are searching for a different type of hand truck, feel free to contact us.